- Become a part of our supportive IT Services team, providing day-to-day supervision of IT Infrastructure systems and key vendor relationships.
- Full time, maximum term contract until December 2020
- Courage - we have the courage to think and do things differently for a better future.
- Customer centricity - we meet the needs of our customers by listening, responding to feedback and adding value.
- Collaboration - we seek connections, share learnings and help each other succeed.
- Integrity - we are ethical, honest, transparent and open-minded.
- Accountability - we do what we say we will do.
- Thorough working knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016 (MCSA – minimum)
- Experience working with vendors, and outsourced services
- Significant experience in cloud/virtualisation technologies and platforms like VMWare VSphere 6
- Significant understanding of and experience in designing/building/running environments incorporating combinations of (highly available/clustered or not):
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Deep understanding or storage, LAN, WAN, servers,
- Ensuring daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of server resources
- Applying OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Team player with passion for IT
- Experience working effectively in a busy and changing environment
- Self-motivated, driven and positive attitude
- ITIL Foundation (exposure to Change Management)
- PowerShell automation (Highly desirable)
- Experience with
- Veeam One suite, Microsoft SCCM
- Dell hardware, Juniper network equipment
- Salary packaging
- WorkLife Balance days (available after an initial qualifying period)
- Extra leave during Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and Professional Development opportunities
- Discounted health insurance
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Workplace banking program
- Employee assistance program
IT Infrastructure ConsultantSydney NSW, Australia
Independent, evidence-based and not-for-profit, we help people make the best decisions about medicines and other medical choices to achieve better health and economic outcomes.
We provide consumers and health professionals with practical tools and information about medicines, health conditions and medical tests. Our vision is to be an innovative change leader, trusted for our objective, collaborative and evidence-based approach to medicines and other medical choices.
Who we’re looking for
We believe it's important to be excellent at what we do and to recognise the skills and experience we all bring. Together we create an energy that values these different skill sets. Our people are passionate about our mission and are invested in our values, so you should be too. We believe that cultural fit is essential to success. These are our values, and they influence how we work together and how we reward our people:
What you’ll be doing
As our IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for providing strong technical capabilities to the IT Services team. This involves managing the day-to-day operations and support of the numerous IT Infrastructure systems and platforms used by NPS MedicineWise. This role will require significant interaction with vendors and partners, including developers, DBAs, network engineers, cloud specialists and various technology consultants. Underpinning these activities is the strong desire to provide secure, robust and reliable systems.
What you will need
What we offer
Help make Australia more medicinewise.
For a full position description which outlines the specific role requirements and to see why NPS MedicineWise is such a great place to work, please visit:
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.
Contact: Murat Delialoglu at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in Australia. If you are successful for this role, you will be required to conduct pre-employment checks, including a Criminal History Check.
http://jobs.nps.org.au/position_description/779/IT Infrastructure Engineer- PD- October 2018.pdf
Category: Information & Communication Technology - Networks & Systems
Reference ID: DA000166
Date Posted: 03/12/2018