- Do you have a passion for innovation via technology transformation?
- Lead a team of technologists & vendors to decouple legacy systems & take advantage of cloud offering
- Full time, 2 year contract – based in Surry Hills
- Courage - we have the courage to think and do things differently for a better future.
- Customer centricity - we meet the needs of our customers by listening, responding to feedback and adding value.
- Collaboration - we seek connections, share learnings and help each other succeed.
- Integrity - we are ethical, honest, transparent and open-minded.
- Accountability - we do what we say we will do.
- Minimum 5 years IT management experience, preferably with previous experience leading IT transformation projects
- Strong track record of effective stakeholder consultation and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage vendors to maximise value and benefit
- High level technical familiarity with some or all of the following:
- Microsoft productivity solutions including Office 365, Sharepoint Online and Skype for Business
- Dynamics AX
- Dynamics CRM
- Amazon Web Services
- Salary packaging
- WorkLife Balance days (available after an initial qualifying period)
- Extra leave during Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and Professional Development opportunities
- Discounted health insurance
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Workplace banking program
- Employee assistance program
IT Transformation ManagerSydney NSW, Australia
Independent, evidence-based and not-for-profit, we help people make the best decisions about medicines and other medical choices to achieve better health and economic outcomes.
We provide consumers and health professionals with practical tools and information about medicines, health conditions and medical tests. Our vision is to be an innovative change leader, trusted for our objective, collaborative and evidence-based approach to medicines and other medical choices.
Who we’re looking for
We believe it's important to be excellent at what we do and to recognise the skills and experience we all bring. Together we create an energy that values these different skill sets. Our people are passionate about our mission and are invested in our values, so you should be too. We believe that cultural fit is essential to success. These are our values, and they influence how we work together and how we reward our people:
What you’ll be doing
As our IT Transformation Manager, you will work with the organisation to create a future state vision of our internal IT services, and to create and deliver on a roadmap to help us reach that future state. We are experiencing a time of change at NPS MedicineWise, and we are looking for an innovative, solutions driven individual who can see opportunities in times of transition.
You want to make a difference and have the confidence and influencing skills to take our internal customers on the journey. Your remit will be to do a comprehensive review of our existing systems, tools and processes; consult with internal stakeholders to determine our business needs; and design a compelling roadmap to streamline and simplify whilst ensuring all solutions support our people to deliver on our strategic objectives. You’ll be reporting directly to an executive manager to ensure you have the high level support and influence you need.
What you will need
You’re probably an experienced IT professional with experience or an interest in technology transformation and innovative and strategic technology solutions to business problems. You enjoy taking end to end responsibility for imagining a future state in consultation with stakeholders, and drawing up and delivering on a roadmap to reach that future state. A bit of disruption excites you and you have the people skills to manage that effectively within an organisation so that you can deliver on your strategy.
What we offer
Help make Australia more medicinewise.
For a full position description which outlines the specific role requirements and to see why NPS MedicineWise is such a great place to work, please visit:
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.
Contact: Glenn Pringle at email@example.com for more information.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in Australia. If you are successful for this role, you will be required to conduct pre-employment checks, including a Criminal History Check.
http://jobs.nps.org.au/position_description/779/IT Transformation Manager - PD - Sep 2018.pdf
Category: Information & Communication Technology - Management
Reference ID: DA000152
Date Posted: 13/09/2018