- Are you a creative, analytical and collaborative product marketer?
- Full time, 9 month contract
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and can adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to C suite—and communicate our products points of difference. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to design, create and take our products to market
- Organized. You can manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and can explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact, especially in a non-profit environment. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. Collaboration is key in this role you will be working with almost every team at NPS MedicineWise and many other external organizations. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- At least 2 years of product marketing or go-to-market experience; experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred
- Experience working throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, including strong relationship management skills, and demonstrated ability to consult and negotiate at a senior level
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent written skills and experience in preparing timely, clear and concise documentation.
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Experience with JIRA, confluence and software management tools
- Salary packaging
- Extra leave during Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training opportunities
- Discounted health insurance
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Workplace banking program
- Employee assistance program
Mobile Digital Product LeadMelbourne VIC, Australia
Independent, evidence-based and not-for-profit, we help people make the best decisions about medicines and other medical choices to achieve better health and economic outcomes.
We provide consumers and health professionals with practical tools and information about medicines, health conditions and medical tests. Our vision is to be an innovative change leader, trusted for our objective, collaborative and evidence-based approach to medicines and other medical choices.
The ideal candidate will be
What you’ll be doing
This role will help define and amplify the NPS MedicineWise story and help connect our digital mobile products with users. We are therefore looking for a creative, analytical and collaborative product marketer with an understanding of the eHealth environment to ensure the continued development of our products.
Our key digital platforms, products and services include MedicineInsight, the MedicineWise App, and clinical audit products.
What you will need
What we offer
Help make Australia more medicinewise.
For a full position description which outlines the specific role requirements and to see why NPS MedicineWise is such a great place to work, please visit:
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.
Contact: Sharene Jackson on (02) 8217 8706 for more information.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in Australia. If you are successful for this role, you will be required to conduct pre-employment checks, including a Criminal History Check.
http://jobs.nps.org.au/position_description/779/Mobile Digital Product Lead- PD-Oct 2018.pdf
Category: Design - Programs, Product & Service
Reference ID: DA000160
Date Posted: 31/10/2018