- Do you have advanced support, co-ordination and administration skills?
- Get involved in the promotion of NPS MedicineWise activities to primary care practitioners and staff
- Full time, maximum term contract until 30 June 2021
- Courage - we have the courage to think and do things differently for a better future.
- Customer centricity - we meet the needs of our customers by listening, responding to feedback and adding value.
- Collaboration - we seek connections, share learnings and help each other succeed.
- Integrity - we are ethical, honest, transparent and open-minded.
- Accountability - we do what we say we will do.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with an ability to liaise and negotiate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated advanced level support, co-ordination and administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to and manage change
- Accurate data entry and retrieval and excellent electronic/manual filing skills
- Demonstrated team skills, including ability to work autonomously without close supervision whilst remaining a key team player
- Extremely well organised with a proven ability to negotiate and meet competing deadlines and pro- actively prioritise tasks
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills
- High level computer software skills including extensive experience with email, word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software (Microsoft Office).
- Previous experience in phone sales, customer service and/or marketing
- An understanding of general practice and the primary health care landscape
- Experience working in a change environment
- Experience in diary management
- Salary packaging
- WorkLife Balance days (available after an initial qualifying period)
- Extra leave during Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and Professional Development opportunities
- Discounted health insurance
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Workplace banking program
- Employee assistance program
Program Engagement CoordinatorSydney NSW, Australia
Independent, evidence-based and not-for-profit, we help people make the best decisions about medicines and other medical choices to achieve better health and economic outcomes.
We provide consumers and health professionals with practical tools and information about medicines, health conditions and medical tests. Our vision is to be an innovative change leader, trusted for our objective, collaborative and evidence-based approach to medicines and other medical choices.
Who we’re looking for
We believe it's important to be excellent at what we do and to recognise the skills and experience we all bring. Together we create an energy that values these different skill sets. Our people are passionate about our mission and are invested in our values, so you should be too. We believe that cultural fit is essential to success. These are our values, and they influence how we work together and how we reward our people:
What you’ll be doing
A great opportunity has become available to bring your advanced level co-ordination and administrative skills to promote and support the delivery of NPS MedicineWise activities to health care professionals, primarily GPs, by Clinical Services Specialists (CSSs). In this role you will be the first point of contact to establishing relationships via phone with general practice staff, namely practice managers, general practitioners and nurses.
What you will need
What we offer
Help make Australia more medicinewise.
For a full position description which outlines the specific role requirements and to see why NPS MedicineWise is such a great place to work, please visit:
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.
Contact: Sarah Spagnardi on 0418 443 791 for more information.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in Australia. If you are successful for this role, you will be required to conduct pre-employment checks, including a Criminal History Check.
http://jobs.nps.org.au/position_description/779/Program Engagement Coordinator- PD- May 2019.pdf
Category: Administration & Office Support - Administrative Assistants
Reference ID: DA000196
Date Posted: 29/05/2019