- Relationship management experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Good understanding of adult education principles
- Background in transfusion medicine or knowledge of blood products
- Part-time (3 days per week); 12-month maximum term contract
- Courage - we have the courage to think and do things differently for a better future.
- Customer centricity - we meet the needs of our customers by listening, responding to feedback and adding value.
- Collaboration - we seek connections, share learnings and help each other succeed.
- Integrity - we are ethical, honest, transparent and open-minded.
- Accountability - we do what we say we will do.
- Previous experience in managing, coordinating or implementing a multifaceted educational or quality improvement program to improve patient care
- Excellent networking and influencing skills and demonstrated ability to negotiate and develop productive working and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders and key opinion leaders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including report writing experience, strong presentation skills and demonstrated ability to impart complex content and issues in an engaging manner.
- Graduate degree in the medical, pharmacy, nursing, science or related health discipline and sound relevant clinical experience.
- Previous clinical or research experience in relevant clinical areas.
- Demonstrated clinical adaptability ie. developing and applying new knowledge and expertise in new content domains.
- Experience in application of quality improvement principles and processes.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to lead change and support ongoing improvement and innovation.
- Proven ability to critically analyse situations and recommend solutions
- Sound understanding of planning, budgeting and resource allocation processes.
- Sound understanding of the environments in which specialist prescribers operate
- Salary packaging
- WorkLife Balance days (available after an initial qualifying period)
- Extra leave during Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted health insurance
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Workplace banking program
- Employee assistance program
Program Manager: Value in Prescribing - Immunoglobulin ProductsSurry Hills NSW, Australia
Independent, evidence-based and not-for-profit, we help people make the best decisions about medicines and other medical choices to achieve better health and economic outcomes.
We provide consumers and health professionals with practical tools and information about medicines, health conditions and medical tests. Our vision is to be an innovative change leader, trusted for our objective, collaborative and evidence-based approach to medicines and other medical choices.
Who we’re looking for
We believe it's important to be excellent at what we do and to recognise the skills and experience we all bring. Together we create an energy that values these different skill sets. Our people are passionate about our mission and are invested in our values, so you should be too. We believe that cultural fit is essential to success. These are our values, and they influence how we work together and how we reward our people:
What you’ll be doing
We recently joined with two other professional and academic organisations to deliver a Value in Prescribing (VIP) – Immunoglobulins Program, which aims to optimise specialist prescribing and use of Immunoglobulin products.
As the VIP Immunoglobulins Program Manager, you will develop and implement the VIP Immunoglobulins Program, in collaboration with the Consortium partners who represent some of the key stakeholders in Immunoglobulins prescribing who jointly lead this consortium program. You will lead development and implementation of program activities and products for health professionals and consumers.
This role requires you to have (or develop) a clinical understanding of current developments in use of Immunoglobulins in a range of clinical conditions and relevant specialty areas and you will have an understanding of the clinical environments in which key health professional groups are operating.
What you will need
What we offer
Help make Australia more health literate.
For a full position description which outlines the specific role requirements and to see why NPS MedicineWise is such a great place to work, please visit:
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.
Contact: Aine Heaney on (02) 8217 9230 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in Australia. If you are successful for this role, you will be required to conduct pre-employment checks, including a Criminal History Check.
http://jobs.nps.org.au/position_description/779/Program Manager - Immunoglobulin Products - PD - August 2019.pdf
Category: Healthcare & Medical - Other
Reference ID: KC000060
Date Posted: 14/08/2019