- Great communicator who enjoys working in collaborative teams?
- Want to to improve the use of medicines and medical tests?
- Full time, maximum term contract till 31 January 2021
- Courage - we have the courage to think and do things differently for a better future.
- Customer centricity - we meet the needs of our customers by listening, responding to feedback and adding value.
- Collaboration - we seek connections, share learnings and help each other succeed.
- Integrity - we are ethical, honest, transparent and open-minded.
- Accountability - we do what we say we will do.
- Degree in pharmacy, science, nursing or related health discipline with extensive clinical experience or alternatively tertiary qualifications in a relevant health-related field.
- High customer focus with experience in engaging with key stakeholders to identify needs and issues.
- Exposure to the clinical environment at a primary, secondary or tertiary level.
- Demonstrated critical appraisal skills that can be applied to rigorous interpretation of clinical studies on medicines use and medicine related technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with an ability to impart complex issues simply.
- Ability to travel.
- Salary packaging
- WorkLife Balance days (available after an initial qualifying period)
- Extra leave during Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted health insurance
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Workplace banking program
- Employee assistance program
Clinical Program OfficerSurry Hills NSW, Australia
Independent, evidence-based and not-for-profit, we help people make the best decisions about medicines and other medical choices to achieve better health and economic outcomes.
We provide consumers and health professionals with practical tools and information about medicines, health conditions and medical tests. Our vision is to be an innovative change leader, trusted for our objective, collaborative and evidence-based approach to medicines and other medical choices.
Who we’re looking for
We believe it's important to be excellent at what we do and to recognise the skills and experience we all bring. Together we create an energy that values these different skill sets. Our people are passionate about our mission and are invested in our values, so you should be too. We believe that cultural fit is essential to success. These are our values, and they influence how we work together and how we reward our people:
About the opportunity- Based in Sydney
NPS MedicineWise has established an excellent reputation for our work in programs, products and services to improve the quality use of medicines and medical tests in Australia. The Clinical Program Officer will provide clinical input to the program design, build and delivery of NPS MedicineWise therapeutic programs. This includes providing advice and training to our national Field Force.
This position will focus on the technical and clinical aspects of Program Delivery projects, activities and products for health professionals. You will assist in keeping abreast of current research and literature and environmental scanning in a variety of therapeutic areas, as well as new business opportunities. You will use your clinical and communication skills to ensure that programs delivered match our customer needs (health professionals and consumers).
What we offer
About the team
The Program Implementation team provides high level clinical subject matter and implementation science expertise to enhance program and product design, development, delivery and evaluation. They provide strong engagement with stakeholders, key opinion leaders and professional networks to improve the relevance, reach and effectiveness of our products and programs for both health professionals and consumers.
Help make Australia more medicinewise.
For a full position description which outlines the specific role requirements and to see why NPS MedicineWise is such a great place to work, please visit:
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.
Contact: Zain Elgebaly on (02) 8217 8617 for more information.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in Australia. If you are successful for this role, you will be required to conduct pre-employment checks, including a Criminal History Check.
http://jobs.nps.org.au/position_description/779/Clinical Program Officer - PD - July 2019.pdf
Category: Healthcare & Medical - Other
Reference ID: KC000057
Date Posted: 05/08/2019